Blackberry is back with a bang! The brand that once only targeted the business elites and hard core professionals is now back to capture the young generation with its newest innovation in the smartphone era. Although it still intends to serve its old client base and professional class, Blackberry’s OS 10 is radical and has super fast processing speed. The new operating system has a slight learning curve, but is relatively easy. The look is elegant and sophisticated with sharp features. Matching up to all the basic software of today’s generation, Blackberry Z10 promises to impress with a sleek design, extra crisp display, great social network integration and some amazing signature tools and applications for business users.
The BlackBerry Z10 starts winning you over in the very first second with its novel way of coming out of sleep mode. Instead of pressing one of the (very few) physical buttons, you simply slide your finger up from the bottom of the screen. The phone’s lock screen then lights up, but it doesn’t stop there: The phone will show you the unlocked screen but, only up to the point where your finger is, rather like a curtain rising. For more information, visit http://on.mash.to/WwNQNO.
Some features of BB Z10:
- Extra crisp and clear display with a resolution of 1280 x768.
- A sleek and elite design with quality hardware.
- Blackberry Hub – a single place to store all your important Emails, tweets, Facebook updates, text messages, notifications etc.
- Super fast 1.5GHz dual – core Qualcomm snapdragon processor with 2GB ram.
- An elite 8 megapixel rear camera with time shift mode.
- Blackberry Balance – completely different profiles for professional and domestic use
Blackberry Z10, has now finally stepped into the Smartphone race and has all the essential features to give tough competition to its rival companies. The simplicity in the design and its new innovation in the BB OS-10 make it a great phone to have. With all of these new innovations, we can surely say that Blackberry has finally arrived in this new era.