After debuting the Xperia Z1 compact and Z1s Android Smartphones, Sony has launched two new smartphones – Xperia E1 and Xperia T2 Ultra with a focus on entertainment features. Xperia E1 integrates the best of Sony’s audio technologies with a premium design, and great hardware specifications. On the other hand, Xperia T2 Ultra is a mid-range, big-screen Smartphone designed for emerging markets like China, Africa and Asia Pacific.
Sony Xperia E1 Specifications
1. Powered by dual-core Snapdragon 200, 1.4GHz
2. Available in three colors: black, white and purple
3. 3-megapixel rear camera with HD video recording system.
4. 512 MB RAM
5. 4GB Storage with MicroSD
6. 100Db speaker
Sony Xperia T2 Ultra Specifications
1. Powered by Quad-core Snapdragon 400, 1.4GHz
2. 1GB RAM
3. 13 megapixel camera and 1.1 MP front facing camera
4. Optional Dual-SIM
5. NFC feature
There’s no word on price and availability for both models, all we know is that the T2 Ultra is geared towards China, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa; it probably won’t be available in the U.S. For more information, read more http://mashable.com/2014/01/14/sony-xperia-e1-t2-ultra/