Moto G is a safe bet for those who want a multi-functional device at a reasonable price. The Moto G is an inexpensive smartphone that is technologically forward for its cost at just $179 in the United States. This is nearly half the price of Google’s Nexus 5, and much lower than many other smartphones out there in the market right now. This low-cost smartphone is a genuine one-handed device – a refreshing change from 5-inch-plus devices we have been reviewing as of late.
The Moto X is certainly the high-end Smartphone with more RAM, a larger battery, and 4G LTE connectivity, but the fantastic price point and the availability of customizable options in terms of colors, hardware, software etc. make the Moto G worth a look. Both devices run on the Android platform and come loaded with the Jellybean operating system, which can be upgraded to the Kitkat version. The Moto G screen is smaller than that of the Moto X. It also differs in technology.
A quick tour of specifications
1. Android 4.3 Jellybean with guaranteed upgrade
2. Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor with 1.2 GHz quad-core CPU
3. Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion, 2070 mAh mixed usage up to 24 hours
4. Capacity – 8GB of storage/16 GB version available
5. 5 mega pixel camera with LED flash, 4X digital zoom, Auto HRD, Panorama.
6. Micro USB 3.5mm headset jack
Watch, read and browse on a big, brilliant display today! An edge-to-edge display that stretches to its four corners of the phone.